Thursday, August 13, 2009

You have premission to break my heart (Part 1)


I don't know if this is wise, and I don't expect my words to make sense to anyone but me .. So I think I should start from the end, of why I need to stop thinking about him.

If you're interested in reading more,
leave a comment.

And if you don't care, it doesn't make a difference,
I'm going to slowly take out the glass He carefully placed in my heart.

He was my Faisal and I was Laila.

He broke my heart from the very start. His coffee black eyes and full lips came together and said " Laila, are you sure you want to do this .. you know you can never be mine ..."

Laila took a deep breathe, careful not to sound afraid and unsure. She pressed her soft lips together and quietly whispered " You only live once .. "

As Faisal smiled, Laila's heart slowly prepared for a shutdown.


2 comments: